Best Solar Deals and Solar Plans in NSW, Australia by Austra Solar
This is why you should choose Austra Solar Power in NSW!
Our experienced team of Solar Experts have installed over thousands of solar panel systems across Australia. You will benefit from the services of our Solar Experts who have a wealth of experience in the Australian Solar Industry and executed simple to complex jobs in residential and commercial properties.
- We offer only Tier-I Solar Panels with a 25-year Performance & Product Warranty and Solar Inverters with a 10-year Warranty so you can buy with confidence!
- Expert consultation at no cost to you. Get a free no obligation quote with panel placement layout plan for your roof.
- We do all the paperwork for approvals and rebates.
- Easy Finance Options – We offer Zero Deposit, Interest Free Finance options with Flexible Payment Plans.
- A fully itemised cost list of the project with details about solar rebates and cost breakup of each element.
The process begins with a free consultation with our experienced solar consultants. We walk you through all the intricacies of the installation— from design to implementation. This enables us to find the best solution for your needs and your budget.
Our vision is to make solar power available to all. Don’t just take our word for it – read our excellent solar reviews to see what our satisfied customers have to say. And if you’re curious about our work, head over to our gallery section to view our latest solar installations. Experience the Austra Solar Power difference for yourself!
We know that this is an important investment for you but rest assured; your satisfaction is our business. We have installed solar systems for many happy clients not only in Sydney region but also all over New South Wales. We would love to offer you that same outstanding service. Do not delay, go green and call us today.
Latest Solar Deals of 2023 in NSW (Prices updated in October 2023)
- 6.6 kw solar panel system starts from $2,699*
- 9.9 kw solar panel system starts from $3,999*
- 13.2 kw solar panel system starts from $4,799*
Finance options are available as per different payment plans.
(Please contact our solar experts for accurate quote as per your requirement. Terms and Conditions apply)
The NSW Feed-in Tariff: Get the best advice from Austra’s solar experts
New South Wales (NSW) is a hotspot for solar energy, and the NSW feed-in tariff plays a pivotal role. This rate, determined by electricity retailers but guided by the Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal (IPART), rewards solar panel owners for excess electricity fed back into the grid.
For 2023-24, IPART’s benchmark for the feed-in tariff stands between 7.7 to 9.4 c/kWh. With global events influencing these rates, savvy homeowners looking for the best NSW solar deals should stay informed.
Partner with Austra Solar Power to make the most of your solar installation. We offer premium NSW solar deals and expert advice on the NSW feed-in tariff, ensuring you reap the full benefits of your solar investment.
Austra Solar’s Guidelines and Advice for Households Installing Solar Panels and Battery Systems
Solar energy is rapidly becoming a preferred choice for households across New South Wales (NSW). If you’re considering harnessing the sun’s power for your home, here are some guidelines and insights by Austra Solar to ensure a smooth transition:
- Choosing the Right Installer: The installation of solar panels is a significant investment, and it’s crucial to select a licensed electrical contractor and CEC (Clean Energy Council) member. Before making a commitment, verify their license online or through NSW Fair Trading and CEC’s website.
- Understanding the Electrical Aspects: The wiring of your solar panel installation should be undertaken by someone holding an electrical contractor license or under the supervision of a qualified supervisor. This ensures the safety and efficiency of your system.
- Connecting to the Grid: Before connecting your solar installation to the electricity distribution network, you must obtain permission from the electricity network owner. They might have specific requirements regarding the size of the installation and the amount of energy you can export.
- The Importance of the Right Meter: To fully benefit from your solar installation, you’ll need an advanced Smart Type 4 or Type 4A meter. If your current meter isn’t compatible, contact your electrical retailer for an upgrade.
- Financial Considerations: Before making any payments, ensure you have a written contract and understand the terms. In NSW, the maximum deposit for solar installations is 10 percent of the total cost.
- Safety First: Safety is paramount. Ensure your installer adheres to the Australian Standards and CEC certified installers, especially if your system includes batteries. Proper signage should also be installed to inform others, including emergency services, of the system’s presence.
- Post-Installation: After the installation, you should receive a Certificate of Compliance for Electrical Work (CCEW), ensuring that the work meets Australian Standards. Additionally, familiarize yourself with the system’s operation and maintenance procedures.